Choosing the Right Attorney for your Auto Accident
At Wagner Law Firm, we specialize in representing individuals who have been involved in motor vehicle accidents. We are experienced in taking the necessary steps to make you whole again. These steps include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Getting your medical bills paid by the insurance company
- Getting your lost wages due to the accident paid by the insurance company
- Negotiating the settlement of your claim with the insurance company and willing and able to take the case to trial if necessary.
Automobile and Motor Vehicle Accident Consultation at Wagner Law Firm
The consultation is free and with an attorney. However, to aid in our evaluation of your case please bring with you as many of the following documents as possible:
- All written communication that you may have had with any insurance company.
- The Accident Report law enforcement gave to you or mailed to you with information about your accident and the other driver.
- The names and contact information of anyone else in your car and any witnesses.
- A copy of the Declaration Page of your automobile insurance in force at the time of the accident.
- If claiming lost wages, proof of your income for the past several months.
You need Wagner Law Firm on your side
Should you seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, or emotional trauma, the burden of proof, unfortunately, weighs on you. And, quite often during this negotiating process, many motor vehicle claim victims discover that some insurance carriers are foes rather than friends. The insurance company hires adjusters and attorneys to review and handle auto accident cases in the best interest of the insurance company, not you. Hiring an attorney to look out for your best interests is a must and most people experience less stress and recover more money with an attorney fighting to enforce their rights.
This is a very difficult time in your life and if you have people surrounding you that support you, it makes this process much easier. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your situation.